6 things you’ve made during your lifetime that you were proud of (can be a craft, a dish, . . . anything)
Here is my list
- Of course my two sons but I had help with that. I did do most of the work on this project with their father stepping back from the project on about oh let's say the first night. He did step up to the plate on the final day of work and basked in the glory with me. Typical man.
- I tole paint and have made many beautiful pieces. They were sold in a store and I always took particular pleasure when I found out they were being taken back to a different country as a gift for someone there.
- I find entertaining and cooking to be pretty easy and have had a lot of delicious dinners. I think what I have made that was so special was simply the atmosphere that allowed a group of guests to have a really nice meal and enjoyable evening. That doesn't come from the fancy food or me running around crazy to get the place set up. It comes from truly enjoying your guests and making them feel comfortable.
- I have made my blogs. There have people who have helped along the way with information and tips but I am really proud of how they have turned out and where they are heading. Of course I have to thank you guys for that too.
- I have researched my family tree back to the late 1590's in France and I am so proud of finding all my ancestors along the way from the first family to reside in New France (Quebec) in about 1616 to the Aboriginal and Metis families who fought to try to save their land. I have done many trees for other people and am always so proud of the finished history that they recieve.
- Friends. I am so very proud of the fact they consider me their friend. That is a huge honour and I don't take it lightly. Some of them I have never even met but they are my friends just the same.