This is the first time I have seen this particular award. It started on a blog called The Scholastic Scribe.
The rules for this one are:
• Each Superior Scribbler I name today must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
• Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
• Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
• Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor.
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog
Now to award this to 5 scribes that I am familiar with. I know some of you don't post awards and some of you love them. If I send it over to you and you don't wish to participate at this time that is fine. Just know that you were thought of.
- Sue (or Ethel as some of us refer to her) @ Sullivan and Murphy who is always ready to have some fun. Her comments are full of great humor. She is an important part of the Lucy, Ethel, Lucy combo and will be great fun to have with us when we are on the lam...don't ask.
- Sue (or Lucy as some of us refer to her) @ Luxe Lanai is a strong woman writing about some raw and difficult things in her life. Her sharing of all of this is really a generous thing to do.
- Keetha @ Keepie DaNiece's Eclectic Stuff is a little bit like a balloon losing it's air whipping around the room. She is so much fun and I am pretty sure the life of the party.
- Bill @ Affordable Accoutrements has become a very popular blogger and looking at his site is such a joy. A very creative man who has exquisite taste, a sharp sense of humor and an artistic flair that keeps us coming back.
- Shirley @ Shirley's World is game for anything is keeps trying to learn about the whole blogging world and to tweak her blog. She is doing a great job. Every time I go there there something to catch my eye. I love her country style and her willingness to share all of it with us.