I HAVE HAD SOME TROUBLE COMMENTING BUT AM HOLDING DOWN THE CONTROL BUTTON WHEN I CLICK ON YOUR COMMENT BUTTONS TO OPEN THE LINK IN A SEPARATE WINDOW. PLEASE KNOW I AM STOPPING BY EVERYONE'S BLOGS.Mary @ Little Red House has invited us over for her meme Mosaic Monday. I just happened to take a few pictures today while I was in the yard. Head over to Mary's site and link up to show us your mosaics. Now looking at Mary's mosaics I know I will have to put more thought into my next one. Hers are spectacular.
CLICK ON THE MOSAIC TO MAKE IT BIGGER
Clockwise from the top left:
- Weeping Caraganan with yellow blooms and some nasty thorns.
- Rose - unknown variety container size.
- Tulips - I am partial to black/purple flowers and leaves as you will come to see.
- Bird bath - surrounded by Forget Me Knots. How could I they are everywhere.
- Poppy - the weed variety. Also self sows everywhere. Smells like carrots when you pull them out.
- Lilac - was in my yard but moved over the fence many years ago so I could have a compost bin in that spot. We share the scent.
- Calla Lily - very elegant but not long lived in my yard.
- Iris - these purple irises smell just like grape juice or koolaid.
- Maxine - puller of tree roots from my garden beds. Also known as Miss February for the 2010 Tulameen calendar. Superstar.
- Azalea - pink, no real scent
- Azalea - orange, amazing scent but the plant is dying.
- Tiarella - tough little plant
- My new garden gloves and some seeds that may or may not come to fruition this year.