My question is where on earth do these snippets come from? What do they mean? Nothing I know but what if they did.
Here are some of the recent ones I have had to type in. What would your definition of these "words" be?
- tacrocra - a South American vegetable similar to okra
- puticar - a car for Lilliputians
- ingoeste - an ancient word for eating as in "ingoeste thy food"
- sothe - how you feel after you ingoested your food
- deopun - a joke about your deo
- tateduc - a new brand of duct tape
- pockall - an acne medication
- bioner - a pioneer in a biosphere
- fogisci - an Italian fog
- zyman - the way German people say hymen
- murbeke - the hillbilly cousin of William Moerbeke, Flemish translator, which is who we need to get a hold of to translate what all these crazy word verifications mean.