There are some new phone apps out there that may help with your Christmas shopping challenges.
- You can actually get a map of the inside of your Walmart or Target stores. That would come in hand for short people like me who can’t see over the heads of the crowds.
- There is something called RedLaser that will shop for items that are available in your area to save you driving around or sitting on hold on the phone to see if the product you want is available.
- How about knowing when something you have ordered has been delivered. Slice will organize your confirmation of purchase emails but will track the delivery for you. It will also advise you if the price has gone down so you can request the difference back.
- When life gives you Lemon use it! Lemon digitizes all your receipts in your phone when you photograph the receipt. It can also be used to track your loyalty cards numbers so you don’t have to carry so many with you. They can just key in your number at the checkout instead of scanning one of your 400 cards. There are some more perks you can get with this app if you buy it but the basic version is free.
- Snaptell will compare prices with Amazon’s price. You can also go via a link to other sites that rate the products as well.
Now all I need is an app that brings me coffee and then wraps all the Christmas gifts for me. Come on team…lets get working on that app. Christmas will be here soon.